Thursday, May 15, 2008

a post-it note-sized

Dear readers,

Please excuse the abberation in the previous post; such agitation is rare, and outburst near non-existent. You know I'm usually far more contained.

As of today, I:

- had the nicest time while masquerading as a gp teacher. Met a closely-knit class that was warm enough to invite me for their birthday celebration that took place after our lesson. They are a wild, and wacky bunch, and friendly. Friendly is hard to come by; with my dear boys it took a couple of weeks before we could do the movie/outings/frisbee thing.

- swung from dreadful worry, to trust, to bemusement, to trepidation, to laughter, to contentment. It's terribly draining, and I am so tired now.

- think two weeks is far, far too short to build relationships. I have big shoes to fill, the kids obviously were close to shane (who was also best buds with lucas and kenneth once, cool stuff there) but I think I could try,
if
i
had
the
time.

But I don't. so here comes the mmm. sigh. Indifference, I call upon your name.

No comments: