Saturday, May 10, 2008

As infuriating as a th (boy) dryer

Thanks, for nothing. I hope you enjoyed fuss free laundry, because all the fuss was on my side.

I hate how you never, ever get any body language. I could be standing there- I was standing there- out of breath and flustered because I’d ran four stories up to ask for your help but dude you just don’t see and awesome, remain stuck to your bed and yak away about some BUTTON on the panel. And afterward check your phone: I’m sorry I disturbed your sleep, and yes I shall leave.

You know the laundry upsets me like nothing else does, you know I get stressed and upset and near tears over how the dryer never works and I have to spend hours on it.
I easily spent five hours waiting for the laundry today.

I know I sound whiny and like I’m throwing a tantrum well YES I AM. You can call it whatever you want, whatever that makes me sit here and cry.

I don’t know why the dryer gets to me like this, I know it looks silly but it’s just so important to me that my laundry is efficiently, warm, clean and nice smelling. I don’t know what I was expecting from you, just maybe, to click on my moniker on msn and ask me how it was going. I guess I would have liked some concern from you.

But it’s near ten now, and I still have to make my way back home. You haven’t come in; I guess you’re still sleeping, the way you were when I went up to return you your clean clothes.

8 comments:

Unheard voice said...

Body lang is hard to tell sometimes, and if jus awoken from REM sleep, can be quite disoriented.. Not too good excuse tho i guess.. Heh..
Yes, clean and warm is nice, but why not take it home where handyman-dad will make sure your laundry machines are in good con? :>
AND.. U din get back to meeeee!! I dun like check this blog daily know.. Sigh, ended up makin crap stuff myself (multicolored eggs) and then i went late (cos cooking take too long) and then the place was dark--> multicolor just became monochrome.. Heck, no one can even see what it was lah.. Sighs.. Heh..

rpd said...

AWWWWWW sorry dear! sorry sorry =((
bleah that boy was a lauyapok that day. but he's already apologised and been forgiven, and i suppose i'll hear the full explanation soon.

oh dear, but i bet EVERYONE was touched and LOVED it YES THEY DID. <3 <3 <3

Unheard voice said...

Bleargh, u ain't heard the whole thing.. They ate it all wrong.. U can see pic at gayle's FB, its like layers of e diff eggs.. Supposed to eat like kueh lapis, cut through (kinda like a cake heh) but when i got back from finally getting the lights on, i find it half eaten.. Like in height.. They took em layers apart to eat it and were finding it very weird, quote" how come some people get sweet, then some salty"etc.. Hahas..

rpd said...

ahaha. guys! tskk.

Unheard voice said...

Err.. Actually i think it was gayle who drew first blood, cos no one else dared to/ knew what to do.. Haha, but i dun blame em.. hehs.. How's work?

rpd said...

work is okay, you can ask erica (: i love teaching in a jc!

Unheard voice said...

Ask erica? She ain't working.. She's slacking at home reading shakespere (sp?).. One kind of like retired man..

rpd said...

reading is good. i love reading. reading is good.