Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The derivation of perfectly logical linkages between clowns, aging and make-up.
In other words, a conversation with john foo at the bus stop on our friday Day Home. I ought to add that this took place when I was still madam.

me: Where's my lipgloss where's my lipgloss where's my lipgloss?
me: (rummages frantically through everything, and finally finds it in my pencilcase) whew.

john: Why do you bother about it anyway?

me: it makes me look older!

john: (stares at me abit) No it doesn't.

me: Yes it does.
me: And I need every bit of help I can get.

john: (thinks abit) Oh wait you're right.
john: All the old women always put so much.
john: Why dont you put more then?

me: (stares incredulously) You're mad.
me: Lipgloss is as much as I can handle.
me: (gestures at face) if I try all the powder things I might even end up looking like a clown.

john: At least you'll look like an old clown.

4 comments:

John said...

madam! don't ever try to become an old clown.

harpist said...

Ah rach at least lipgloss can make you look older. I don't believe full clown make up will make me look older than ip kids who tower over me.

SIGH.

i'm going to be one abused teacher in future.

rpd said...

don't YOU ever call me madam!

haha erica you won't you won't remember our torture-the-kids-pact? ((:
ahaha and if nothing else works, i'm pretty sure that in thirty years some things will change...

John said...

it suddenly occured to me that you owe me something..