Sunday, July 15, 2007

there's a smell in eusoff tonight.

It's purid and light-heavy in that irritating combination that neither floats nor sinks so that a body gets enveloped in that horrid casing of Nasty Smells. It's disgusting, really. It's hanging around the staircase landing on the third floor, waiting to gleefully run its long waving fingers of Smell down and around my body. ugh.

Maybe somebody got murdered and
its corpse is stuffed in various plastic bags, decapitated hacked torn into bloody bloody pieces- of course it has to be bloody. Did you think that a body could be a hardsoft waxen white, with plastic in its veins? There's a stray cat standing up on its hind legs clawing at a particular large light green plastic bag hmm I wonder what's inside. Light green plastic bags give off such an innocuous feel, like hey hey you you are you going to be my owner? I'm light green and I believe in saving the earth. Even as the irony of an earth-conscious inanimate object that is non-biodegradable strikes me.


_______________

Alright. Enough warped thoughts. I am determined to sleep. I'll finish marking tomorrow instead. Here's to the bed.

No comments: