Tuesday, April 10, 2007

so

Sometimes friendships end. Or sometimes they take a long long pause. So take a leaf out of someone else's book and let me go.

So maybe the reasons I gave sound like excuses to you. Because maybe, you're judging them from your point of view. Try as I might, I still can't see how I would have done it differently.

So what would you have me do? Make me do what I wouldn't so that. I'd show you exactly how I feel? Wouldn't you rather live in your fantasy
world where things are as the same as they were, the matrix is simply readjusting itself and so like a machine it intones over and over again please hold while we connect your call and so while you hold you can tell yourself things will be as they were before once you have an audience with the matrix?
So that all that's different now are just. disruptions in the matrix.


______________________________________________


I'd like to walk along the mountains of oz -new zealand, you know- in a my-own movie scene that's suspiciously familiar, like a mix between the sound of music and the lord of the rings. Maybe I'd be with you, and we'd be like the old times before the complication came in, before the interfering opinions of people
drove me away from you and I, built a separate path where before we were on the same road. They tell me the ending of friendships is sad, and maybe it is, but for now I've forgotten who we once were, and why we used to laugh so together.

picture from the perfect fantasy- lucias-stock

No comments: