Monday, April 09, 2007

love, sunshine.

I'd like to have been an influence somehow, so that if one day someone went hey how did you know that? you'd just smile nochalantly but because of that question a memory would revive itself and you'd remember me. I'd like to have left an imprint in your life somewhere, so that on a particularly pretty day you'd gaze at the sun-kissed whereveryouare place and remember me, fondly at least if you couldn't remember me with love.
I never quite got down to understanding you and that perplexed me quite a bit. Because I like to know people. Enigma, I like that you said that once but I poohpoohed the suggestion and explained it so sensibly you said oh. But perhaps you are. I still can't make you out. So maybe I should stop trying.
Do you think that some people just shouldn't spend time around each other? I think, as much as we have attracted each other [funny, that] in the end I'm bad for you and you, me. I suppose we must have something -I wouldn't say something in common because that's just so ordinary- special? no. that's too romantickish hmmm. I suppose we must have something anyhow- that calls to the other but I should face it. I'm not ready for someone like you in my life. Maybe someday we'll stroll down to the registar of friendship and tell the clark there hello. we'd like to reopen a closed friendship account. Isn't some a lovely word. It allows for all ambiguity.

and that's all we had, maybe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:)
( a smiley would be enough to make you ponder on what he is going to say )