Tuesday, April 10, 2007


I seem to have a bad record when it comes to keeping people.friendships.relationships.guys. Choose your noun. They're all one and the same- mostly. hah. You see. The two posts below are entirely unrelated, rose out of completely separate issues and I had no plan to write about either. I just have bad timing I suppose. bad record, bad timing.. I'm a write-off.



just that. I've been reading the two over and over again and. it's as though I'm an outsider looking into my
own life so that each time I reach the final line of love, sunshine, I feel saddened, like I've come to the end of a black-and-white movie with quiet music, sharing a sense of hopelessness with the protagonist who's by herself in the final lonely scene. If that's all she had with you [whoever the two yous might have been] then..

.. just take a sigh, and leave the movie theatre with red chairs and black air.












'Tainted Utopia'- kreestal

No comments: