Saturday, April 21, 2007

Not all welcomes are met rapturously- because they don't have to be. Today what sufficed was an entering into her arms, a touching her after two years. We've never been BFHO [Best Friends of the Highest Order], but there are many treasured memories because of her, from her, with her. Guardians of the White Board would be one of them.

A suddenly-there-she-was after I walked into the school with melvin. I saw her because she called my name; I loved her happy smile. That's what's important, isn't it? Not all welcomes have to be gushy, extravagant, and cooey. After all, as we agreed, "we haven't been that far off from each other".


I don't exactly know how to classify our relationship. We revolve in more or less completely different circles, and the only reason why we involve ourselves in each other's lives is through vicarious experiences- we read each other's blogs.

ohwell. I suppose, in the impetously irregular chaos we live in, simply knowing someone out there cares for you is enough. :)

No comments: