Friday, April 13, 2007

If I could colour these words in your eyes they'd be a nice light bright hmm-hmm yellow.
[Which is, of course, different from colouring these words full stop. See, I could colour these words full stop but. they'd blind you because nice bright hmm-hmm yellow words look like. well, that. heh. Now you [literally] see what I mean yes? Because people tend to read my words and substitute their meaning in mine. But there is a significant difference between "if I could colour these words in your eyes", and "if I could colour these words full stop". If I could colour these words in your eyes they'd still look like that, the only difference is, you wouldn't be blinded after reading words that look like so because the colour is in your eyes.
Of course, no one tells me they'd read the former as the latter but I Know What You're Thinking you need to savour words and roll them around in your head. If more people did that when they write then I'd have a whole lot more interesting time in the virtual world hmmm. Having said that, I think at the bottom of it all I enjoy thoughtful writing. Words can be simple, and brief- and conscious.]

Because happy is brown, and the feeling comes in nice light bright hmm-hmm yellow. :)

No comments: