Friday, April 13, 2007

I'm feeling a flit flit flying floaty kind of happy. It's a sunny bunny funny hunny whinnie-the-pooh having a walk in the cool forest with Piglet kind of holding hands. It's the laugh hannah gives when I tell her what christopher robin told his father- even if I've forgotten the conversation itself. No matter, maybe it'll come back one day and even if it doesn't at least I made my hannah laugh.

Because I'm in love love love- not the kind of love the world sings about from itunes/movies/a radio I am In love because there are people who love me. Did you think I don't love you back? I do I do and I'll do what I can to make you happy make you comfy because you're worth it.

It's a smile in the heart I've got and it's lighter than whipped cream it's the singing of The Sound of Music while walking up the road from school to the bus stop. Waddaya know I've got floating whipped cream. :) It's a pretty orange-in-water -you know, the kind you get when you-as-a-kid communicate with colours -you know, when you were playing with water colours and because you only had one brush for an infinite possibility of colours you had to wash your paintbrush in water- well, if your brush had been a pretty preachy kind of orangey then that's the colour I'm talking about.

Get me a bouquet of flowers, someone. I'll nestle it in the crook of my arm and there it'll stay all day and it's cheery yellow sunflowers with baby bits and purple paper will spread the love. Smile with me!

No comments: