Sunday, November 12, 2006

exams ):

lalala.

I'm blogging because I have like, 10 mins to waste. [time to Waste? hoho]
ayyy hall life is dragging me downnn. (I think I can hear mabel snickering somewhere)

Where's the balance between a good uni experience and being a responsible student huhhh.
I came to eusoff because I wanted to know what it was like, and I know I don't regret it but my studies suckkk. Hall life is indescribable; you'd need to live it. I mean, I could relate the details but you'd need to be doinggg it too. Like, just screaming down the corridor what time to go for dinner is not the same unless yr part of the screams, feeling it.
so.

ay so I might not stay in hall in year2; that may not be too bad either. At least I might actually gettt down to studying. =Pp


seems funny to be in uni at all. [k and when I make such statements I know I'm going to start thinking toooo much so we'll stop there. before I go onto melancholic rubbish.]

hall life is marvellous. things like doing the laundry, ironing and [most importantly] making my room mine. are such pleasurable things I remind myself everyday not to take these for granted. How many people get to do this? I've found out that I love doing the laundry. The smell of clothes fresh from the dryer.. (: ironing's pretty cool too. It's just the floor that I have some problems with.. never mind I'm sure the husband wldn't mind doing it :D decorating the room, remember colour complements.. such satisfaction. :)
A whole community of people just about the same age.. no adults. When will You get to open your door in the morning, and opposite you is tingyi, who's already up, and studying. Or stroll to the bathroom, and on your way back just casually barge into becky and xintian's room, because they're. There? that it's Them who are there, and not other people. And more crucially, that That's where You are.

Told you it's hard to explain.

oh my title was exams. right.
ayyyiah. going to fail laaa. [I think this is the first time I'm using singlish. haha.]


I can't wait to grow up...
grow up the way I am. :)



[and I just lost to becky at minesweeper. crap.]

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hey dear! You're not the only one feeling this way. I am too. And I'll be really sad if you're not staying next year...so I'm gonna find a mattress for u! Wahahahha...I'll make space over at my side for u. I know Xt needs more space than I do. So...yeah you're mine! Hehee..

harpist said...

Squish don't worry it'll be over sooooon. I'll be seeing you tomorrow i hope at dinner (: I like your pictures of hall life. And you know, time to waste is always a Good Thing. I have finished my last ever report for the semester and i can finally start studying. Yay. But i don't really want to.

Lotus said...

Hey it's me, Lotus, HAHA! I am sorry it took me so long to comment. I am stilling getting settled into my new place. I am doing well err better than I was. I still have to find a doctor here that will continue where I left off from before. Well I just wanted to drop you a line. I finally organized my pc so I can keep up with you and my blog again weeeee =)

rpd said...

haha. hello my dear. i'm not teaching anymore, did you know that? i'm back to being a student, now at the National University of Singapore. :)

becky: <3

erica: sorryyyy about yesterday k.. =Pp

Lotus said...

haha yeah I'm not teaching anymore either, well I'm not for now. I start school at Middle Tennessee State University in January for Math hehe. I miss my kids too. I was looking over the pics that I put on my blog way back when and it brought me back to the days of being with my kids. I miss their little hugs and then screaming "TEACHER TEACHER!" <3

rpd said...

this is so cool! we're like, living parallel-ish lives on different sides of the universe.. quite literally.

how cool is THAT.