Sunday, November 12, 2006

hall life in one shot

I decided to show a glimpse of what life is like.. It's hard to explain to a non-hall person... it's an experience you see.

First though..

I gave blood!
1. I'm in self-pity mode here
2. Then I start to think
3. I have a thing for piercings
4. GIVE BLOOD :D
















Look! A funny bug decides to visit me. I reciprocate the honour by immortalising it on my blog. It looks like a little leaf walking upright..







I cooked this! :D not bad right. daniel [rf's son] is my module mate so I went over to his place the other day. soba, mushrooms, miso soup and veggie. awwesome.

and a little update on my room. (:



1.one of the sistas tied it outside my door after I slept.. I swear I nearly died of a heart attack when I woke up the next morning and opened the door there were these THINGS flying into my face and I had No Idea what they were.

2. The b4 guys... hahahha.

3. The b2 girls. mooncake festival celebrations. we roooock.

4. becky's birthday with b-blockers. my dear dear friend, wonderful sista and ermm occasionally-morphs-into-pet. [beck I told you I'd blog about you]
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lotus said...

A long long time ago I did go to a Uni and I lived in the dorms so, I do understand the pain/joy HAHA!