Sunday, September 25, 2005

maaaaaajor retail therapy and I can't stop smiling..

yeahh today was a gooood day haha (:

ohh man. haha.

I think shopping's better than uhh sex! haha. not that I would know what the latter is like.
shopping's better than sex!
haha.

grinn I looooooove shopping. uh-huh uh-huh.

haha!

[this is exactly how my brain is functioning now. Except of course, you can't see the mental images I have. (:]

I bought just two things [or seven, depending on how you look at it] but they were really really really good buys!
so I'm a happy tappy pappy zappy girl. ((:

Six pairs of earrings. And thanks to fauzy [you're the best!] who like paid half. (:
They look even better now. grin.

AND.
A dress that was originally at $59.90?
I got it for $10!
Correction.
I got The Last Piece for $10.
hahaha.

AND.
The food. heh...
Fried mars bars with chocolate ice cream and fudge. whee!
Two cheesecakes.
A chocolate eclair.
Chocolate bun.
Cheese bun.-
chocolate cheese cheese chocolate chocolate cheese.... mmmmmm :D


happy tappy pappy zappy day. ((:

1 comment:

Hannah said...

haha... fried mars bars?!! when i read about that in e newspaper i couldn't believe people could eat such a thing.. I should have known.