Sunday, October 02, 2005

I'm just tired.

No mood for witty stories..
I spent an enjoyable night with the netballers [and some j1 basketballers] at the airport.. charissa pj iz firda myself colin benson and andrew.. j1 basketballers are funny. (:
Slept on mac's couch from four to six..
We went to harbourfront for breakfast.. gerald joined us.
Then it was off to Clementi and then church and then home.

So. To sum it up.
Changi to Harbourfront to Clementi to Serangoon Gardens to Bt Timah.
How about that?
On two hours of sleep too. [Of course, I napped on the rides.]
Tour Singapore Day.

I did crap for prelims.
This is nowhere near what last year's rachel had envisioned life to be.
rachel in j1 was a happy girl. Lots of stuff went right.
rachel in j2 is.. oh I don't know.
Told you I'm not in the mood for smart-talk.
I think I'm turning dumb.
hah.

sigh.
A levels A levels...



I think I won't be blogging much from now on..
So umm.
I don't know.
So weird.

I'm tired my dears.. tired.
I'm glad for you people who are so sweet. Who take time to spend with me. Even if I don't have time right now.

Hey. Be patient with me this coming month? I think I'm starting to snap at people.. which is real bad.
I don't want to. :'(
Maybe you guys should stay away from me.

I don't know rachel anymore.

No comments: