Thursday, September 22, 2005

This post is for all of you who think I’m Ace-Girl in lit.
Well guess what- I’m not.
I can’t seem to think anymore.

I’m tired of the Gothic.
Coming up with topic sentences is a futile exercise.

The Gothic and Love.
Related by: Desire, Obsession, Paranoia, Hatred and Love being two sides of the same coin, the Transgression of Boundaries-
Good for you, tutorial class, you guys are smart.

What is the Gothic anyway?
Some fool’s genre?
The Gothic is characterised by:
I don’t even know what it’s characterised by.
Lots of sex maybe.
Incest, Bigamy, Polygamy, Premarital Sex, Adultery, Lesbianism, Necrophilia, Paedophilia…

How about cheap myths and legends?
Dracula, the Gytrash, Blue-beard, Werewolves, Witches, Walpurgis Night, the Erl-King, Beauty and the Beast, Ashputtle,

“The Gothic is a dead genre. Discuss.”
Introspection and Retrospection work together to form a Visionary classic.
How about that?
With the past comes the future.
Hah.

Get away from me, all of you. Believe me when I say I got 2/25 for the essay sprint.

Oh. and by the way. I hate the blogger.com. It's all in Chinese.

No comments: