Friday, February 18, 2005

oh brother

a spoonful of grinded quaker oatsegg white milk and honey


I'm tired but I think I'll leave a short post.
after coming back from the sports school, my brother's latest ambition is to pick up as many malay words as possible. Not that it's bad, but he tries to combine it with a malay accent that's awful. He just can't make it. Plus, he has a thing for techno! ahh! I can't stand techno. Wonder where he picked that rubbish up from. Worst of all, he walks around the hall playing his techno ringtones. It's extremely irritating.
I've got a mhad beng poser for a brother.

Kids these days.

p.s I still love him though. heh.

2 comments:

. said...

I CAN"T STAND TECHNO TOOO!!!!!! QH and i shld do that technmo thing we did that day when we collected donations. haha.. um tss um tss um tss um tss. hahah

Jack said...

LOL!!! I WOULD SPELL IT AS:

OOHM TSK OOHM TSK OOHM TSK OOHM TSK OOHM TSK OOHM TSK OOHM TSK OOHM TSK

DANG DANG DANG DAN DENG DENG DENG DENG

OOHM TSK OOHM TSK OOHM TSK OOHM TSK OOHM TSK OOHM TSK OOHM TSK OOHM TSK

TECHNO SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL (my brother likes techno too!!! the horrors of it all. haha...)