Saturday, February 19, 2005

they did it again

[qh! You know your techno very well! haha. I tried it out. Your " OOHM TSK OOHM TSK OOHM TSK DANG DANG DAN DENG DENG DENG" is pretty much accurate, which uh is more than I can say for des' tamer "um tss um tss um tss" . haha.]

Anyway. They did it again.
[They: Any member of society.]
This time it was some uncle at the earring shop [oh man did I tell you guys I bought like two earrings that cost like $20-pus which was already discounted and then later in church I saw al's earrings and she told me she bought them for $2.90! Which gave me a major fit until she said ohwait maybe they were $5.90. Which sounds a lot better than $2.90. ahhh then I went shopping again with my mom later in the evening before dinner and I saw this dress I liked and after discount, it was $27!!! Comparable with the earrings! I never felt so cheated. To make things even worse, the next shop had cheap earrings for $3! but they were ugly. hah.] who asked me if I was chinese. I said yes, then he looked at me and asked if I was from Singapore.
Tell me, is there a particular "chinese singaporean" look? Why don't I look it then? I'm very chinese singaporean, what. (: I bet if I told him I was from Japan he would've believed me.

I love bollywood. It's so fun! (:

1 comment:

Jack said...

lolllll... what can i say. techno savvy. hahaha... well, before i completely ruin my rep, yeah, i get that quite a lot too. usually, they just think that im malay tho. hahaha i think i look like a mina.

OOHM TSK OOHM TSK. (: hahaha