Tuesday, January 04, 2005

school

Guess I won't bother about the premarital sex thing... I've said what I wanted, you've had your say too, whoever you are.

Well let's see. School's started... I miss 04A01 LOTS.
You know when I first came into A01 I never thought I'd say this. hah. It took us a reeeeeeeeally long time to bond. Yeah. But we've been the most happening class I've ever had. We had so many strong characters. Flamboyant ones, noisy ones, domineering ones...
Boisterious wld be a pretty good word to describe us I think. [even if the spelling's wrong. grin.]

The new class? We're all still settling in and stuff now... testing the water, checking out class dynamics. And I've got no complaints about my teachers... haven't met them all though. But yeah, know who they are.

Just a sidenote. Like qh, I too "could not wait to try on my school uniform this morning, for some reason that I myself have failed to register. Thus, in the early morning, I hurriedly slipped into my blouse and skirt and I acutally felt happy and smiled goofily into the mirror. For three seconds. (Not that I was counting.)".
I did exactly that too girl. (: The first day of school at least. haha.

What else? Oh did you know some people in the team actually think that jane and I aren't committed. Well at least they told it to our faces and not behind our backs. And after a long sit-down [which was really heated and all] we got our point across.
Just because we don't act lovey-dovey with the team like the others do or laugh with them isn't a sign of un.committment. It's the things we've done and the sacrifices we've made that speak louder.
Except they didn't bother to think that before they accused us of in.committment. [at this point you can so tell I don't know what the proper word is. =Pp]
It kind of hurts that people can even think that.
Ohwell I'm sure everything'll clear up soon...
haha btw. Names have been changed to protect privacy. grin.

I saw my brother today! He's having a blast and all... [for those not in the know, he's in the singapore sports school now] Hey boyboy if you ever read this,
I LOooOOooVE YOoOOOoooU!
am I not the greatest sister in the world?
grin.

2 comments:

mayboo said...

heeey. if people who claims to be christians believe in pre-maritial sex.. well then, ultimately it's gonna be them and God, ain't it? they don't have to answer to us, but one day they will answer to God. so don't worry you little head about it ya?
how's school beeen? :D

harpist said...

haha...school sounds fun for you. (: don't tell alethia but i think VJ's really weird.