Saturday, July 02, 2011

so you know the patterns of my thoughts


hi weekend, a perfectly lovely one so far. i have just finished some soup and am content. yesterday i met mummy after seeing the doctor and we wrote a letter to my grand-uncle to china while waiting for daddy to come. today i heard a woman speak; she seemed to hold women in very high regard. maybe i should pick up a something, something to be interested in and work at. went shopping with gayle last night, not that we bought anything but it was so nice to be appreciating clothes. there was the prettiest coral dress, but not in my size, awh. after that i met the guys and a girl named charissa at old school. they morphed into a camera club without telling me, so scarf, dress and i ended up on a sleepy heap on the boards of the singapore river. sometime after four i reached home and woke up when daddy called my name. i am currently reading rudyard kipling; unbelieveable how it took me 24 years to get there. when i have children to read to this will be their bedtime story. speaking of bedtime, it's mine. goodnight world.

update: putting up a photo j took of me in said sleepy heap; not that i remember this

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have too many blogs, moonlight

Anonymous said...

haha hi fireflower, this is the only one that's still alive.