Tuesday, June 28, 2011

yours truly, in haste

i'd originally planned to write about colours, but mmmm.

hl mailed complaining about cute christian girls, and asking why 'must y'all be so cute'. i don't know the effects, but i could offer my sympathies (: that, and also because i don't know how else to reply.

i chopped open my first durian today, hurray. i came home hoping there'd be, and there was. only, this one wasn't cut more than a crack. for my mommy to inspect, i suppose. so i took the biggest knife i could find, visions of chopping thumb off, mentally positioning myself in anticipation should the cleaver separate from the handle, etc- it's hard to open a durian! in the end i took the stone thing- i don't know what it's called locally, but they use it when making som tum-and banged my way through. was rather proud of myself when everything fell apart, 1101e of surviving on a desert island, and all that.

so i'll be an asset on durian island, all i need is a knife and stone. let's go.

No comments: