Sunday, September 14, 2008

forgive me

maybe it is charlotte bronte and jane austen proving too potent a mix, or else sad, sad music, with trembling voices and tears and violins- so vulnerable to its cry- or maybe
it's the stress of being here and wanting to be home but wanting to stay too and. and boys dear to me asking me if i don't think 'i should stay for a full year' and i still cannot understand how i am supposed to. to leave. and then. there's also you, you leaving/left/leaving/gone. you shouldn't go, you shouldn't. i don't know how much instability and tension

tonight words are failing me and my heart is seeking refuge
from the thoughts that are barraging across.

3 comments:

Unheard voice said...

GOD IS

:>

::tingyu:: said...

Hey dear.. just to let you know that I'll be praying for you the way you prayed for me.. though I'm not too sure what really happened, neither am I able to fully comprehend what you're going through. but im sure..Jesus does and He'll be with you. Hang on to Him~

rpd said...

thanks dears =]