Tuesday, January 15, 2008

because i need to organise my head

hullo. Things are moving too fast for me, these monday tuesday wednesday s.

Major things on my plate this half of a year-
: Planning for ag missions trip[s?]
: My birthday party. which, by the way, is a mixture of these faces :), :S, and :O.
: Moving from home to hall to home to hall to home to hall, again and again my mouth shapes either of these sounds as my states of reality change again and again and again. I fare badly in circumstances of uncertainty, and this one has been. wearing at times. So is it really hall now?
: Preparing for new zealand. Or maybe I should be truthful and call it, preparing to move away, to another continent alone for half a year. Oh so many things to do, so draining to think about them.

Minor/Routine things-
: Weekly preps for my sunday school lessons with my girls
: Sudden events, like mark's birthday party tonight, which I only became aware of a night ago. I hate waiting when I'm simply waiting to get something over and done with. Happy birthday mark. I'm sorry I can stay only for an hour, which totally takes the fun out. Because it feels like I'm only going there to show face. But these days I listen to my parents.



breathe.

No comments: