Monday, October 01, 2007

9chen gao


Last night in bed while waiting for sleep to come I thought about the various characters and where the show had ended. This is one of the rare singaporean serials I've enjoyed, and actually made a point to watch. I would have liked the show to have ended with keke having a boyfriend, so that I could have judged him against who she is now. and here I chuckle. Other than that, it was quite the satisfactory ending with everyone happily married with the right people and all that.



Of late my mind has been filled with thoughts of going away, of living a life in a different enviroment with strange people. whom I hope to make friends. Somewhere happy. And in my mind's picture it's a deep blue sea I'm on, and I'm having an enjoyable [read: mentally simulating] conversation with a laughing woman who has short golden hair reflecting the afternoon sun. well at least it isn't a yatch with a suave rugged man who sweeps me off my feet. I'm probably wishing I was on the dulos serving. there. My physcoanalysis.
But I only dream so far, when my plans ought to be laid to accomodate the coming fifteen years.

But I am happy enough with this friday. Be going to timbre to listen to surath and band with becky, becky being the highlight of the event. I imagine a dark night with them nearby while becky and I giggle helplessly over nothing, and I am happy because her love for people is genuine and beautiful.

I'm driving my grandmother to my place on sunday, and alternating between stress and hoping desparately I won't kill my dear ah-ma. Jem's coming along with me, just so I won't go into hysterics along the way or something. I don't why mommy wanted him along, so this is my best guess. We've been talking about sunday's visit quite often, at least once a day I think. Probably a sign of how earnestly we're trying to preserve lives. Anyway. mommy remarked that if only joel was here, he'd have picked ah-ma up and sent her here. I think mommy misses him.
And hullo I've been wanting to say I miss you too but haven't for fear you'd take it the wrong way. But I do you know. Because I associate you with happy evenings and food food food and everytime I go to vivocity on my way to ulty training I think of you. Do take care and come back safe.

I shall now proceed another whack at my engineering paper. meh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's 3+3 already because it's midnight (: haha i'm going to fail math.

rpd said...

haha. counting down makes it seem so long! never mind sunday is coming soon and you, are going to produce physically all the extraordinary faces you make over msn.

there's still 6.2% chance! as slim as you are, but the existance of both cannot be denied. <3!