Friday, September 21, 2007

my pretty dress :)

I'm happy :)

I bought a dress yesterday at nus' sixth bazaar [for the sixth week running]. Am glad I had the strength to hold out long enough till this one came along; so many times I'd wanted to buy that pretty dress and that pretty dress as each bazaar came each week but always the dresses and I never quite made friends. The one I got, it's simple and striking and pretty all at once, and I like how I look in it. (: I like dresses. A friend of mine asked me on wednesday why I like dresses, and I stared at her for a bit before rambling something about how they're easy to slip on. well which is true enough, but well really I like dresses because

they're pretty, and girly.

If I could I'd probably wear a dress everyday. okay maybe not everyday, but four days out of seven. Which hmmm is every other day or summit like that. But I do like dresses, I do.

and a special someone said that "... i can't quite describe it as the nature of our relationship is hard to put and properly expressed in words." well I'm going to try.

You're special to me because- our friendship is simple and pure. We like sitting together, because it's a happy thing to do.
We sit together and then one of us says something funny and then we both laugh.
To each other we show our best sides,
the sides that are trusting and childlike.
We are about making the other smile.
There's no need to bring any of our baggage along to muddy the water that we look into together. Our little duck pond is clear and its waters are sweet.

Recently our lives are alternately roughed up and we went to each other for help. I think we came out of them with a stronger relationship.

And I'm glad you're my friend.
:)

2 comments:

tianggggg- said...

thank you rachel for the time and effort you put into my surprise!! =) *hugs* and thanks for lunch too!!! yayyY!!!! thank God for you!

rpd said...

haha. any time babe. your present isn't completed yet though. haha.


i really really really really love you k?