Saturday, September 22, 2007

i want a snowskin mooncake please

Second beach ulty training today :)

It started off quite painfully, both physically and mentally. The sun had been burning pretty intensely from eleven onwards, so that by three when training commenced the sand was scorching hot. As in, it was the kind of temperature that creates sand you don't want to even walk on, because it's the kind that makes you jump around just to get out of it. You know. Well if you don't you should try.
And then yeah, my throws were going everywhere but to the correct person so I was initially upset at myself. But then somewhere along the way I found a groove of sorts so it became better. As in, my throws were still barely passable but I cut pretty well and did a couple of Ds and well as any defender would know our high comes from taking game play away from the offence. So yay to rachel on that.

But I really need to get my throws right. Got moved up to bums [blue] so I'll be in competitive league. I'm a little uncomfortable with it; it's my first tourney and I'd rather play in beginner's honestly. After all, it's been two years since I stopped playing ulty. But then again I'm hardly the first to debut in competitive; far from it. So I have to just physche myself up. =Pp

passes passes passes..

No comments: