Wednesday, June 20, 2007

greetings

Dear friends and especially to the guardians of la-mnemymosnye,

Thank you very much for taking care of it for the past month. I just came home yesterday, and am still adjusting to the change in everything. Routine, people, and even faces and cityscape.

I have had a blessed time, and am missing everyone back in the philippines very much now. But of course, I am very glad to be physically back with the people I love, and who love me too.

So the burden of maintaining the blog is officially off your hands now; you are free once more. (: Thanks to glen, wayne, alethia, erica and even to my dear sab who tried so hard. ((:

I shall be with my thoughts for awhile.

Still yours, and with much love,
rachel

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

no problemo
as long as u r back in one piece
:)

Anonymous said...

ahaha. i think i left a large part of my heart back there.

crazyhamster said...

HEY GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK :D

Anonymous said...

haha. hello you. thanks. =)

Anonymous said...

RACHEL MY LOVE! you're back! i'm so sorry this guest blogging thing didnt work out for me and you. haha. next time yes? how was your trip? we have to reduce this great wide distance/drought/gap in our friendship asap! i suggest updates/musings/rants and other randoms over coffee. what say you? (:

Anonymous said...

(: it's been a long time since we last met, my dear friend. you have been travelling the globe! i do miss you. i will give you a hug when we meet.