Friday, June 22, 2007

easy now, easy. ease in

hullo.

I shall update.

Threaded my eyebrows today; a virgin experience. Painful, but it's very neat now. I guess it's worth it.

News, people, news. Come monday, miss ng revives. Guess where she will be this time. I'm not telling. haha. I'm not sure if I've consciously reported each of my previous schools anyway. Maybe unintentionally. If you were to click on the last faint grey button on the left hand side of this page, you'd find my archives. Many teacher posts there. Mostly between mid-jan till the mid-year. year two thousand and.. six? Could it have been so long ago? Has it been a year? But I have been a uni student for only.. a year. oh. I've been a uni student for a year already. How strange. oh stop musing.
So yes, point is, miss ng lives again. Report seven thirty on monday morning okay. Don't forget please. Remember also to get lip gloss. [sigh.]

That aside, I shall go on to another significant topic. Thank you to everybody who missed me while I was away. It is nice to be loved, and I think I am someone who appreciates love very, very much. So thanks for all the phone msgs to welcome me back, the picking me up at the airport, the phone calls, even the comments here and especially, the posts you put on your own blogs that I know were meant for me, even if they were written to "a certain someone who is far far away". haha.


till I write again, and with much love,
the makulit cat [a name I acquired abroad]

4 comments:

harpist said...

Don't do a miss yap and be late for school ok. I've to report at 8pm monday for tsd.

Yay you're back (:

Anonymous said...

haha. okay miss ng will strive not to do a miss yap.

you're working too?? :))

bqugi.
what a marvellously exotic form it has, and so faint it'd slip away if one blinked.

Tim said...

Hope the money helped something or someone.

rpd said...

hello.

it surely did. hey I've been thinking about you. let's spend an afternoon together okay? msg me or smth k?