Friday, February 23, 2007

I guess I think about it somewhat, now and then, but not for very long, and not in-depth. Not conciously conciously anyway. But a trip down to your internet words got me thinking.

I like you, the way I like certain people. I can't help it; you people are too nice not to like. That's how I think of you, you know. Nice. And people can't help liking nice people like you. I suppose I'm sounding rather idiotic here, in the cruel sense of the word but this is what I mean. You're smiley and exude this welcoming aura about you that would attract anyone. You're fond of me too, I think. And so this is when I start comparing.

I think we're very much different. As your internet words said, you like the simple; it brings contentment and comfort to you. Me, I don't really know very much about me, I don't reflect, nor stop to think about who I am. well here goes. I think I'm the other side of the coin. I'm not a spacey float around accomplishing items thing [not that you are], but that's how I behave if I don't take the time to examine myself. I brood now and then; I like brooding, it brings out a side of me I like to keep. Someone once told me I'm too intense; I guess that's what brooding does to a person. But I'm most alive when I walk in the energy of intensity.
You, you sweet lovely girl with exuberance about you, it's different, isn't it? How different we are. But I have the child in me too. Times when I sit by the window side and someone I love appears so I stretch out my hands and smile so joyously.

I don't know where I'll end; sometimes I think I play with the dark night too much. I do, really. For all the sin and folly though, I have been seared and the scars I nurse with care. Maybe one day I'll wake up and see that these are the mouth of a sepulcher. But for now, I dance with the flame, I stare at the outside and brood. and this, this was a difficult post to write.

No comments: