Saturday, January 13, 2007

mirror

As a response to my previous post, my beloved brother joe [yes you heard me right I am somewhat fond of you.. but this is the only time you're ever going to see this] sent me 'mirror' by barlowgirl. I looked up the lyrics online, and found it really fitting. So even though I still don't know how to copy and paste in blogger [yesyes, computer doob I know], I have decided to take the effort to type out the entire thing.

Mirror
Mirror, Mirror on the wall, Have I got it?
'Cause Mirror you've always told me who I am
I'm finding it's not easy to be perfect
So sorry you won't define me
Sorry you don't own me
Who are you to tell me
That I'm less than what I should be?
Who are you? Who are you?
I don't need to listen
To the list of things I should do
I won't try, I won't try
Mirror I am seeing a new reflection
I'm looking into the eyes of He who made me
And to Him I have beauty beyond compare
I know He defines me
You don't define me, you don't define me
[p/s okay and then I did manage to copy and paste it :D pretty good lyrics, no?]

No comments: