Monday, December 18, 2006

Feeling somewhat pensive, and not in the mood for big words and much thought. Not a day for thinking, nor for thoughts to run away. Running is tiring, you know. Not much up for photos to cover the spaces either. Just feeling somewhat.. dreary.

I'll be leaving Singapore this thursday, and will be back on sunday night. Then on monday it's on the plane bound for Home and thank God, edna mode's leave got approved so he can play the bodyguard for kayan and I as we travel from singapore to bangkok and then to chiang mai and then Fang. I had no hope at all for his leave actually, after Joel's got rejected. I guess God has His plans.

And when I come back on the 6th [of january, of 2007], it's back to the grind. I'm tired of it. One sem's passed, seven more to go. It has passed fast, yes, and perhaps I even do enjoy what I'm reading. Right now though, I'm just asking myself if there isn't a better thing somewhere else. Like cooking school, for example. I like cooking. okay maybe I like eating more than cooking but that's beside the point, really. okayy fine maybe I'm not exactly seriously thinking of cooking school but my point is, can my life be better spent somewhere else? I'm not in uni for the piece of paper; honestly I'm not. It's the process more than the end. It's the experience more than the result. So are there worthier experiences out there? Or is it just the rain and norah jones and.. something else I keep in my heart that's playing tricks on me? I really shouldn't be writing when I'm in this state. I should....
just write and hope everyone understands that when I write during times like these to ignore whatever I say. Or at least take them with many pinches of salt.
Actually, most of the times when I write, people should just try and come on my terms and not on conventional rationality. Things Are always what they seem to be in my turf.. you just need to know what they Should seem to be. not necessarily what you think it should seem to be. Think like me and things, on my turf, will always be what they seem to be.

I want to be a housewife. Anyone wants to take me in? Open to all genders- but I can only marry the guys, I'm afraid.








That's enough.


No comments: