Thursday, November 30, 2006

they were closing their window grills and blinds because of the mosquito fogging.

It's a sleepy afternoon, and I'm contemplating whether or not to take a siesta even though there's political science tomorrow subconciously your brain is registering the smell a smell an artificial hazey smell that makes my animal instincts raise its hackles but since I am more human than animal [so I would believe] I don't realize what my brain is smelling. clank clang clak clak intermittent sharp wooden sounds and suddenly I realise that they aren't random noises of big beatles being popped open they're the sound of plastic on glass. None of my thoughts make sense, really. Only reality does this time. and now I am more aware this sound is actually familar it comes when the rain does oh it's the sound of glass panes and the almost timeless [not in the common sense] whack of plastic on aluminum bah what is wrong with my head today. where are all the words. sound and smell come together and then I know, it's the fogging man come to fog eusoff. In creating clouds will they cleanse. Of course no one remembers the chemicals they leave behind, dump on the ground down down down into the tree roots that suck suck suck up into the xylems and pholems only, I've forgotten which is which and does what. Perhaps though, these are enviomentally-friendly clouds that our government has benevolently bestowed upon hall residents. do you think. well well I thump my knees on my bed and knee walk to the window thump thump blankets shifting bedsheets rearranging themselves but hey it's okay, they love me and I love them too. God knows they are part of my very important sleep. where was I hmmmmm yes I am at the window and out of my trees I see the short wing closing their windows add sight to sound. through the holes in the leaves I see blinds coming down more sound more sound zap zap although in reality it's a zaaaaaaaP for as long as the blinds are. zaaaaaaaP and I can see actions perfectly in sync with the sound it's pretty cool really. First you had the sound then you see the action so you realise yes. It's like math. One plus one make two. A sound and an action make a good movie experience. Not only do I hear the smacking of plastic on aluminum I see the window panes closing too. Cause and effect. Except this time the window panes are slower than the sound nevertheless it's an enjoyable experience, seeing the leaves blow green in the wind and sunlight's children appearing about [they don't run they don't dance] now and then through the holes in the leaves they show themselves only through holes in the leaves now and you hear zaaaaaP and smack smack and you see zaaaaaaP and smack smack. Have you ever realised that?

No comments: