Thursday, November 30, 2006

and then a soft rustling of the leaves catches my attention while I'm on msn discovering that both patrick and I listen to andrea bocelli. well well. and I thought I was the only one in Singapore who did. okay the fact that I listen because it's italian so the lyrics won't distract me while I'm studying doesn't count. It still remains that I listen to andrea bocelli. hurhur. well the leaves rustle and something patters so I look up- to my pleasant suprise the rays of the sun are shining golden, in the way that only the setting sun can achieve and the lucid green leaves of the young tree nearest to my window stands out beautifully against the dark matured brown of the older tree trunks a little way behind. Yes it's raining and the drops are golden too, golden and transparent watery that only water in the settingsunlight can be. I look a little more to my left and the furthest tree is standing almost by itself; it's brown is alone anyway [unlike the first two I mentioned; those are visually intertwined, -not literally] but the leaves companianably moosh with the others well these leaves are green and golden green and brown and at the same time raindrops are dripping from the tips here and there and the wonderful smell of rain gives me a cosy love so that I have to log on blogspot and capture this moment, even if I have political science tomorrow and jeremy just messaged to demand that I study.
[on reading this over, I'm not too sure that I have though. sigh. sorry. I did try. and now thunder has sounded for the second time; I think it's a sign. Back to political culture. :(]

9 comments:

harpist said...

Capturing the moment. It's like theatre. It's ephemeral, and that's the beauty of it.

rpd said...

heh. you have eyes for things besides geography? al was just telling us today how, just HOW smitten you are.

geographical show-off of the world map huh. hahaha.

harpist said...

ALETHIA.YOU.DIE.

Now rach, be a good honest girl and tell me who the "US" entails and i will go all out to salvage my reputation.

tianggggg- said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! i was being honest. =)

rpd said...

hahaahahahaahahha

not many people.. but you might find it hard to salvage your situation.. i would like to see you try though. just me and 2 other guys.

1st guy: jeremy khoo. 1988, bishan yfer. mjc. plays lots of sports. took lit math and econs. laughs a lot.

2nd: ryan teo. 1988. rjc. was a gymmer. science boy. has an interest in geog.

go erica! if you succeed i will buy you something geography related.

harpist said...

This looks like a bad situation.

I don't know them, but apparently they now know i'm a geographical showoff.

Well, ALETHIA is one big geographical gung ho who turned up for the WRONG tutorial ONE day in advance. How's that. Even I was late for my first geog tutorial in 6 months.

rpd said...

hahaha. al why don't you share these things. :D

mayboo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
rpd said...

HEY who wrote something and then deleted it?!! that's not fair! share it man, share it. ``