Thursday, September 07, 2006

my room, attempt #a lot














Okay yes I figured that the video didn't work- thanks to the many wonderful people who msned, told me, and the blaring comment on 'Part 1'.. I'm a computer doob and that's that. =Pp
Anyhow, I got jeremy to do the technologicalgimzmocomplicatedwhatevers [thanks a bunch!] so the (working) video should be up soon. (: In the meantime, I'll just post a few peektures yayy.

Oh by the way. The room layout in this photo is the more recent one. I shifted the bed towards the window wall, instead of the main one. yupp so now it looks more spacious isn't it prettyyy? :)))
 Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

helooooo!! =DD haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj8kKGraG6I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT-s9IhhWUc

those are the two links to the vids =)

rpd said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh jeremy i don't know how to put it on my blog!!!! help meeeeee

Anonymous said...

oh and that photo makes you room look really nice and cosy haha. not that it isn't. how's your plant? is it still all curly and stuff? =p

rpd said...

dear everybody. one. the video is outdated cz i rearraged my room and went to ikea :DDDD. two. my room is niceR and cosIER than the photo shows. heh. everyone come visit me and bring fooood! :D