Friday, August 04, 2006

internet connection!

I spent a long time banging out an update on my laptop, but decided not to publish it in the end. :) I'll write it my own style, my own way.
Just a short update yah? I'm happy in hall. :) ta-daah.
The End of the Update.

_______


fussypot says:
why are u like that
fussypot says:
everything also NO
went for a eusoff run. mann. says:
because you ask, well, a lot of me
fussypot says:
meaning?





Meaning that while I'm a happy girl in eusoff [hall] and I like our o.group, there are parts of me that I'm not ready to share. Don't ask me for my blog, don't ask to see certain items in my purse. These things force me open and leave me Vulnerable. I'm not ready. You haven't proven yourself a true friend, and I can't trust you yet. Don't take it personally; it's part of who I am. Sometimes I don't answer all your questions; that's because you ask too close. Friendship takes time, you know?




keep smiling
keep shining
knowing you can always count on me, for sure,
that's what friends are for

for good times
and bad times
i'll be on your side forever more
that's what friends are for...

1 comment: