Saturday, May 20, 2006

a quirky quiz..

Because I was NICE and went to jeremy's blog, I'm now obliged to do this. ohwell. here we go. :)

Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.

How does the world see me?
Destiny's Child- Emotion [okay yeah so what that comes with being a human being you know..]


Will I have a happy life?
Backstreet Boys- You're the one for me [yah mah estascyyy yah the one ah neeeed]


What do my friends really think of me?
Chicago- If you leave me now [you guys can't live without me that's plain :D]

Do people secretly lust after me?
Norah Jones- Don't know why [heh heh...]

How can I make myself happy?
Backstreet Boys- Show me the meaning of being lonely [see I'm already happy :D]

What should I do with my life?
Trademark- Miss you finally [this doesn't make sense]

Will I ever have children?
Leann Rhimes- Yesterday [I've had children already?]

What is some good advice for me?
James Blunt- You're Beautiful [:DD]

What is my signature dancing song?
Shania Twain- You're still the one [I'm going to need a sexy partner for this.. otherwise I'd probably fall asleep]

What do I think my current theme song is?
S club- Don't stop moving [yeah that could do]

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Black eyed peas- Where is the love [oh this could do too]

What song will play at my funeral?
Charlene- I've never been to me [NO IT WILL NOT! IT WILL NOT!!!!!!! this is a lousy quiz]

What type of men/women do I like?
Bon Jovi- It's my life [ermmm]

What is my day going to be like?
Extreme- More than words [the band or the title?]

i tag all who read this =)


No comments: