Friday, March 31, 2006

I went out with the gang yesterday and for the first time [in a long time], came very very close to losing my temper. sigh. And of course proceeded to spoil my entire evening.

It was quite stupid, really. Can you believe I don't remember how it started? Just childish threats of "I won't speak to you anymore" quickly unravelled. then the threats suddenly were taken seriously [on the pain of buying the other famous amos cookies should one fail] and all at once it wasn't so funny anymore.

I think I was the only one who was honestly upset but then again I felt that because of a different reason. It wasn't so much of that stupid 'game'... It was just that. earlier on I'd asked the guys if there was an alternative to movie watching [because I don't like movie watching I think they're a waste of time when one can sit down and talk with friends] and they said no they couldn't think of any and no they didn't want to sit down and talk.
I don't know why that got me all huffed up but it did. The closest I can come up with is that. Hello we call ourselves friends but oh guess what we aren't friends enough to sit down and talk. sigh. He Who Shall Not Be Named was like "what's there to talk about? he and I are working, you girls are working and what else?"
What else!
How about...

Friendship isn't just about knowing who works where, or what one is going to do. Knowledge of a body's iternery DOESN'T make one friends with the other. Spies know their preys very well don't they? [k bad analogy but you get the point]

So what with this and that and their pressure to make me watch a movie I got just so frustrated. In the end I thought 8 bucks was worth shutting them up so I paid for it. Although in hindsight I should have just left because I completely spoilt the movie for myself. It probably would have been enjoyable in other circumstances but as it is, I never want to watch ice age 2 ever again because of the events the preceeded it.

sigh. rant over. school bell just rang. I've got to go for class now. good thing I like 5A (:


No comments: