Saturday, November 05, 2005

rachel says:
i mean
rachel says:
study, put in effort and it pays off right? but i've been doing that and yet i'm nowhere near anywhere i should be. i pray day and night for. well. brains and please please please God to help me.
rachel says:
but now it seems to me that this is a test. like how i say i'll trust him in everything.. well this is a really bad patch in my life now and am i still trusting in him?
rachel says:
God's plan for me might just feature bad a level grades.. i can't say that he won't give me crap grades even if i have been putting in the effort.
rachel says:
as in. yeah i'm still praying all the time that he'll grant me the grades i feel my efforts deserve but well.
rachel says:
i mean
rachel says:
sigh
Vince says:
hmmm
rachel says:
it's hard to say yes God i'll trust you no matter what in these circumstances

4 comments:

bunny said...

you know what girl? im feeling almost the same. alot worse than you. about having faith. im losing almost every single bit i have in Him.

rpd said...

keep going babe.. keep going.

someone gave me this to ponder over: "on the timeline of eternity, what are studies?"

which is quite true isn't it?

so let's work for God- and trust Him with our lives no matter what.

because He is God.

bunny said...

trying hard to. been rather tired. =)

but yeah. God is good, all the time.

rpd said...

yeah. =) cz.. our faith is tested and refined through such trials.

I mean if we trust God only when things are going right for us then our trust in Him can't be worth very much right? (: come. we'll do it together. =) -hugs