Saturday, October 15, 2005

"Here I stand
The dawning of a brand new day
As I look to the way ahead
In my heart burns the fire of learning
And it shines everywhere I go
Never fading and ever yearning-
While I live, I learn and grow

I will seek and explore
Open each and every door
Always caring and faithful and true
To be a guiding light
Set the future shining bright
For my college,
And for nation too

I am a true Pioneer
Crossing every new frontier
With conviction I take every turn
This passion I will hold
So that everyone may know
I believe, while I live I learn."

I tried to sing this today, but I couldn't for the tears that were coursing down my face and the sobs that were threatening to overwhelm me.
When all's been said and done, I'm here. I chose pjc; I chose to be a pioneer. No more looking at what-ifs and perhaps[s]. They're useless, I see it now.

I chose to be in pjc... and it is a good choice.

Saying goodbye today was nothing like I'd dreamed of. According to fauzy, sometime this time last year I envisioned a grand sobby farewell with 04A01.
I had my sobby farewell all right.. but who would have imagined that I'd be in tears not because of 04A01 but because of my actions this year?
04A01 disbanded last year.. too many people retained. hah. That's what happens to the funkiest classes that drink too long on the cup of life and forget the importance of drudgery in school.
I cried because of certain things I did.
To those whom I hurt because of my words, I'm sorry.

That's all I'll say here. I've said that I want to to you today.. and I've made extra efforts with some people.

It's just that- today was a very painful day for me and I realise more than ever just how special some people are. Who are able to see beyond my careless words and deeds and love me for who I am. For maintaining the friendship.

The head hurts.. I think I'll go off.
[so does the heart. goodnight.]

3 comments:

tianggggg- said...

if you needing any help or just someone to listen to what you have to say, i'm here! take care of yourself, girl. God will take care of the rest.

Jack said...

im still here. im still here. and i need pple too. (:

rpd said...

I love you girls.. I really do.