Tuesday, November 22, 2005

hello!

okay this is just an extremely short post to ALL THOSE WHO LEFT COMMENTS ON MY PREVIOUS POST (: yupp. thanks for being part of me.

yes darling erica I got back my notes!!! Some little girl called the school and they called me and I called her and she said hougang at eight-and I live in bt timah SO- I called daddy and daddy said he'll settle it and he did!

I GOT MY NOTES BACK!!! =D

yupp. :)

Friday. I AM READY.
[did I mention I love you girls? (:]
and yes al I'll do your thing. uhh soon. haha. and yes mindy I'll do your thing too! soon too. haha.

4 comments:

harpist said...

whew. i thought you were surprisingly calm for a person who lost all her lit notes. anyway, i'm done with lit. but i have tsd!! and i feel rather weird cos i don't know if i'll ever do lit again cos the lure of geog is just too great.

rpd said...

are you serious? hmm. i LOVE lit. really. to think to feel to be illuminated.. it really feels great. but hey. i want to try geog too you know? partly because of you. haha. mmm and. to take up history again. i miss it. yay! isn't the world a happy place?
:D

harpist said...

YOU DID IT RACH! YOU SURVIVED THE A-LEVELS!!!

well done well done! the world is happy and good again. happiness indeed!

and CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!!!

go enjoy yourself, you deserve it!

rpd said...

ahaha. I still feel stressed. maybe it's become a habit. but I'm sure it'll wear off :) hopefully. (: ahh I'm majorly PSMING!

how sad is that. but hey! christmas is coming =)