Friday, June 03, 2005

Hey girlfriends! This post is for YOU. (:

You’d think that bgr has been discussed to death but no it hasn’t. I think, the multitude of opinions devoted to this topic from time past to time present is mostly null and void to us because WE haven’t chewed it enough. Know what I mean? It doesn’t matter how many times bgr has been debated, argued or even swooned over because we haven’t debated, argued and swooned to our heart’s content. (:

In the previous entry’s comments, erica and mayboo brought up two very interesting points. Firstly. boys are hopeless. [the ones we know anyway.(:] Secondly, despite that, we’re still dreaming of the perfect romance. haha. Oh I read Wilde’s ‘An Ideal Husband’ a fortnight ago. It’s pretty good, I ought to borrow and type an excerpt or two out.

Anyhow, over the past year... I've learnt that I’m a big[ger] girl. I can create my own sense of worth through my experiences and I don’t have to depend on a guy. Because somehow I’ve learnt to speak his language over this past year without his help. I’ve grown up. (:

They say a prisoner feels lost at first after his chains are broken. Interesting isn’t it?


So, you with the dimple and the promise of a lifetime supply of chocolate. One year ago to this day you spilt orange juice on my blazer and bestowed upon me a wish so that you could make amends. I didn’t give your side of the story because it’s yours to tell. Thanks for keeping me company today. Even if I don’t understand why I paid ten dollars for green tea. haha. What to do. We aren’t good enough friends for me to demand my change. hmmm now I'm doing the math we stopped halfway, with your sweater close to me. It smells good. I'm such a wimp... I love these kind of smells.


girlfriends girlfriends.. what would I do without you? (:

1 comment:

harpist said...

i never knew. but then again, i don't need to know. (: