Thursday, January 20, 2005

17 january

The battle within.
"I'll never tell them
I want to be 43kg.

Statistic: 48.7kg, 159cm [short]

Since I can't seem to grow taller-
I must get skinner.

They said in the papers today
There's an actress who's

Statistic: 38kg, 159cm [tall]

I guess
I could try to vomit the M&Ms I had for dinner but
I don't think I ate enough to do that.

They say too much puke'll spoil the enamel of my teeth.
I wouldn't want that.
I like my teeth.

Why
won't my tummy go
down?
I didn't want to dinner
I didn't.
It was pure
Sloveny
Lustful
Greed-
Disgusting greed that tastes like
Oil that-

"pours down your throat;
Girls' tummies, they have
Sponges in them that
soaks up the oil.
That's why the tummy can't go
Down.
oh yes my precious! That's what
they do, oh yes."

"But Master says-"

"What does Master know!
They tells you Master knows
Everything
But Master never says
Anything -no He doesn't
and then
all the oil never goes
no
it doesn't
the tummy
never
flattens."

And so.
I listen."

2 comments:

- said...

hahaha that really cracked me up.. ur so candid in ur blog.. hahahaha

- said...

thats me btw .. nat.k