Tuesday, October 27, 2009

busted

okay, i will never make a super secret agent

dad just came into the room asking if i've been fine recently (hmmm) and i didn't really know how to respond so i asked him why. and he said mom noticed i'd been sighing a lot lately, so wanted to know if i was alright. thankfully, with the way the latest developments have been working out i could honestly say i was fine. daddy then prayed for me and thereafter went to bed.
gg, can. i didn't even realise i had been. time to stop, i was just thinking tonight that i've been better recently, was just telling adam over lunch today that these days i notice and care about my surroundings, and rethinking it over earlier this evening made me realise that it was true.

okay i meant to say more but realised that my 2359 deadlines was approaching. just finished it (45 mins late), it is now 148hrs and i am sleepy. and msn is wonking out on me. goodnight world.

No comments: