Friday, August 07, 2009

a conversation

pea: so, did any of the guys hit on you?
me: err, so and so didn't.
pea: so he did la. i thought so.
me: but there's nothing going on. anyway, why? is he a flirt?
pea: no la, it's just that you're a normal girl, and he's a normal guy... (trails off)
me: oh, so like you and a huh.
pea: no, different.
me: why?
pea: because.. guys like liking you.

oh pea, is that the final conclusion? that it's all one and the same situation anyway, and so there will be nothing really special about the guy i finally choose? that it might as well have been him, him or him, none of them loving me particularly beyond what the rest have already deemed fair.
ay. don't mind me. those were unreasonable questions. it's just a little raw still, what i confessed today.

No comments: