Thursday, July 16, 2009

sleep-deprived but oh so restless

i couldn't sleep last night, gave up at seven or so just now, and now at eight i have literally bounced up and down for sheer restlessness. i'm sitting on a chair but my legs are rocking back and forth, i'm thinking they're trying to get rid of all the energy. where did it all come from.

needless to say, qt was done like an ADHD kid on steroids. i spelt steroids as steorids. looks quite good that way too. nevertheless, i shall attempt to reflect (haha).

1. an all-consuming passion.
that i have absolutely no reliance on anyone, nor anything other than my Creator. well that isn't the case for me, and after i resolved last night to prepare for goodbye my body went into this strange reaction. couldn't stop thinking about it. but will carry on even if i never sleep again, because i am that convinced it's right. maybe eventually my body will stop revolting, and in the aftermath my Father's voice will be my comfort. this one's for you, God.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gosh where the hell are you??!!

u know u r not forgotten yet u know.

rpd said...

waynnnneeeeee oh that's the sweetest thing anyone can say.

I'M IN SINGAPORE i know you've turned veggie but we can still go out! when are you free!