Saturday, May 03, 2008

an ode to the coca bean

how well do i love thee?
let me count the ways-

i praise thee in skinny jeans lindt,
thy thinness fair appealing,
mine heart sure desiring,
thy melting my tingling.

i adore thee pregnant and swollen,
oh lindt thy blessed name be!
scarce i wait till the brown barriers fall,
yet find thou greater than any shopping mall.

i remember thee plump with promise,
i cherish thee cursed with aneroxia,
for be thou filled with still more savour,
or sorrowing with aluminum valour,
mine eye any how wilt favour,
forsooth- thou knowest i am thine

but.
n'er was mine heart more sure,
nay, nor more true,
the day i tasted thee in royce,
so fine- i changed my name to joyce.

though the clock chime twil
and though my paper on the morrow be ill
i swoon before thy feet
and pant for our next meet.

sweet, sweet royce-
whose cousin be rejoice
i make thee my choice
and scorn all other boys.

8 comments:

Unheard voice said...

What the crap.. Mad fella.. Go NZ find a chocolatier and marry him.. :>
All ze best for ya mon paper!!

rpd said...

monday paper? i don't have a paper on monday! i'm done my dear! was done on SATURDAY :DD LOVE LOVE.

go NZ find a chocolatier.......... hmmmm maybe la. being married might be fun. hah!

Unheard voice said...

As i said and i say again, NUS exams screw the brains.. Screw too much sometimes the screws can come loose.. Hahas..
Being married is fun, being married to a chocolatier is yum!! :>

rpd said...

haha. i think i would like being married to a chocolatier. i would be mrs. chocolatier :O hahaha

hey. sarah and gayle's party thing. are we still doing a dish for them?

Unheard voice said...

Yep yeps.. I've been lookin but aint seen ya on msn yet!! Busy social butterfly eh? :>

rpd said...

WORKING LA what social butterfly. that one is gayle. hurhurhur.




um.
i might not be able to make friday =(
youth retreat meeting.
=(
=((

Unheard voice said...

Urp er, let me know asap then..

rpd said...

I CAN I CAN I CANNNNNNNN