Tuesday, March 18, 2008

photo time (:



I've been wanting to write about last week's cold, and the curious sensation of walking around in perpetual air-conditioning, as well as my recent diet of fats and oil (read: multiple carrot cakes, and western after western of oilio domes, carl's juniors, feasts and oh, my favouritest- chicken cutlet at the canteen), and how it's resulted in name-calling of my poor tummy, but I think I'll leave all that to another day. I haven't done a photo post for a long time now, so I shall today.




yuyin's 21st.






+1..






+2...

(hafidz's head is somewhat big, just like the rest of him)




yin, myself, sha, hafidz

can you see me??


mmm (:





i've also come to the conclusion that you need practice for champage popping


uh-huh.

Am liking this photo much (:











and this is how we say goodbye:



happy birthday babe.

No comments: