Monday, March 24, 2008

odds and ends

1) I'll put up a more detailed post of jem's Commissioning Ball, promise.

2) gayle tried to shift to wordpress recently, but funnily enough she's back at diaryland, citing the same reasons I did. There must be something about natty old bolsters from our child pasts, soaked with drool, infussed with sleep, dreams and bedtime smells that linger on in the form of habit so that we cannot leave what we have grown beside.
3) I strained my hamstring after training on saturday, so now I walk slightly off-balance and feel a sharp discomfort when I shift my balance.
4) It was a crazy week, crazier weekend, but I'm thinking of it now happy. The curls are not staying, and I am mourning somewhat over my shortened and salon-smelling hair, but the thought that makes all this worthwhile, is that my tresses were perfect the night it mattered. I'll deal with the aftermath somehow.
5) I have such pretty, pretty nails and even though it's such a frivolous thing, they make my heart lift. Gold, please, and some lacquer as a top coat. So girlish, but I am glad anyhow.
6) This week is week9, and I now think of school in assignment terms, not the lesson timetable. There are many, but I shall get through them somehow and then there will be greater events to coordinate when this sem ends.

4 comments:

harpist said...

Greater Things to coordinate. We should look beyond our mountains of papers to that. (:

gsgbie - gagging barbie

rpd said...

haha yeah. like, Visa, Insurance, Module Mapping (:S), and other What Nots. oh. and Air Ticket. and Winter Clothes.

Andand. Accomodation.

pedipsjgr: pedi-pissing-jugular or, a pedicured jugular bringing deoxygenated blood back to the heart

harpist said...

But you're going down south! It'll be getting progressively warmer. Whereas i will be...freezing bit by bit.

uospg - you old spaghetti.

rpd said...

haha what i old spaghetti!

erica i don't want to go on exchange :((

asdlr: a sad loser