Thursday, October 11, 2007

i lost control with time and it smacked me

I hereby declare the past four hours of attempting to get myself to focus on foundations of engineering an utter, utter failure. More than that. I don't know what has today been getting on about.

Today doesn't feel like a proper day, it feels like a solid block of dirty concrete worth twelve hours falling with anime strokes at the sides to depict wind wedged into my ordered concept of time, a slot of twelve hours titled 'to be wasted' and shoved at my hands, and obeyed thoroughly, a sloveny leering drunk day that lost its solidness and proceeded to spasm, jelly-like, on the floor.

Going for a ttc talk in a bit, and like how the day has shown itself I'm not sure what that's about or why I'm going, except that with the sheer white space of a day today - I rather feel like an idiot walking about with a vacant stare in my face- filled with half initiated activities never accomplished, maybe someone should hold my hand for me instead while I try to squat down and pick up the pieces of my terribly disordered day, and sew whatever sense I can together.

5 comments:

harpist said...

What a title, it perfectly described my day.

nibmio - nib in limbo

Anonymous said...

all the best for your tests! :D

Jack said...

hello rach. here to say i read what you've been saying.

i read up till where i left off the last time - does that count as your archives - so i'm hoping i'm one of those you'd point to in a crowd and say that i'm your friend.

haha.

rpd said...

erica: yeah it feels really good when the title fits just right, you know?

and haha thanks john. it's tomorrow!

rpd said...

haha. girl. i've never doubted i would.

means quite a fair bit to know you're here. :)