Sunday, August 26, 2007

a suddensaddness

I've realised that

loneliness happens when the phone book is mentally thought through, the names running off the list and there is really, no one who can be contacted.

maybe it's because calls aren't picked up, messages sent aren't read and a therefore will be reached. My therefore would be that there is no one. Or sometimes it's because we have all changed and interpersonal relationships are different. And I have realised too, that there are very, very few attached people I am comfortable with. It started from a few years back I think. A bad incident, so that now I am inclined to back far far away when a significant other is stuck to your hip.

I remember a certain night a year ago when I received a call and my friend was sobbing sobbing into the phone because there was a suddensense of overwhelming loneliness and there was no one to call no one picked up her phone.

That feeling isn't very nice.

2 comments:

harpist said...

join the rest of us, or what's left of us anyway.


-


sigh.

udufgy - you do fudgy.

rpd said...

haha. the spinster club.

tphewo- tp whoo
the picture he woos

okay i so need inspiration heh