Saturday, July 28, 2007

vienna teng's gravity goes really well with grass cutting

disconnection is a lovely feeling

They're cutting the grass below me, below the trees that are my real life screen saver real time backdrop a life a live and entirely 3dimensional. The sound is grating it's sharp in multiples of seconds by seconds so that they run into each other and what ought to be little separate ^ sounds-that symbol really is a visual rendering of the audio, ephi-fee-ny here- like:

equation A: ( ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ) x 1 second
becomes:
equation B: (^^^^^^^^^^^) x 1 second

and that, I do not like because sounds that are separate ought to stay apart and not ill-fittingly attempt to string into one sound. It's horribly discordant.

But hey hey guess what vienna teng's gravity goes really well with grass cutting.



And walking back from a simple prata teh breakfasted with pearlyn [a pleasure, that. stuff like this that should be done frequently, yet so rarely it is counted a treat] the grey drain on my side was rusty brown with green green grass. It is a startling combination. and I'm thinking now the english language is so limited. What word is there to describe the freshly cut grass still . still. there. alive. It's lying there intermingled intermixed with the rusty brown that is reminiscent of decomposition and decay, and it's so so green. Is there a word for the green that is green green? That is, not just green, but a green for grass that is cut yet still alive? I must say this is one of the worst paragraphs ever, so painfully a simpleton's efforts.


ayy this coming week is my last full week with my boys; the week after is filled with x-country national day celebrations national day and school holidays so it doesn't really count. It's funny how I entered with all sorts of fuzzy ideas, then by the end of the second week felt so exasperated with some of them I asked a fellow teacher if it was permissible to tape their mouths.
I was supposed to be there for only a month, but the school asked if I could extend and after everything I'm glad I did. I don't know if it's mutual with my students but I think it might be.

And I shall quite quite possibly miss them somewhat.

6 comments:

John said...

i finally memorised your blog address :D:D:D

Anonymous said...

hahaha. so now you can read it in school too! hrmm hrmm. friday's our last one =Pp

John said...

ay, i found out it's compulsory for me to go for at least one foa. want to go for benlee's one? :DD

Anonymous said...

i want to :(


ehh my boys want me to play ulty with them on fri. i'll play only if you can wait... or would you like to play too? :Pp

harpist said...

What is ulty? And you know, when it all comes down to it, leaving even the most irritating kids that make you want to fling them into the marianna trench in the deep depths of the ocean, can be a hard thing to do, for you do, to a certain extent, fall in love.

sadyt - sadist. it jumped right out at me. or said-it. isaidit go do it now. haha.

Anonymous said...

yeah i think i've fallen, to a certain extent, with my boys. will miss them. =/


acsmuo: hahaha. ACS munio.
i have no idea what a munio is.